Welcome to freestyle - Exclusive to Fitness First
Our freestyle training concept combines challenging new ideas, equipment, and exercises. Creating a workout with maximum effectiveness from every movement, never letting you get comfortable in a routine or tired in your thinking, could be just what you need to get more out of life
With freestyle, every workout’s different. Try it for yourself with this FREE 1 day guest membership.
It’s all about training your own way with no limits, and as there are always options to increase or decrease the intensity, everyone can get involved and everyone can benefit.
What will I find in the freestyle area?
The freestyle zone will showcase the leading fitness tools in the industry, including:
- Suspension training
- Bosu balls
- Power bags
And because they're in a dedicated area of the club, you can easily see what's new and our team can quickly and simply demonstrate how to use them.
Not sure where to start?
It’s a lot easier working out in a group or team, that’s why we’ve developed 5 freestyle team workouts which will help you reach your training goals, whatever your fitness level, in half the time!
- freestyle BASICS - A great introduction to the benefits of freestyle training. We’ll teach you some of the key moves and equipment you’ll use as part of a freestyle workout.
- freestyle COREThis workout is tailored to help define and shape your mid section.
- freestyle HITT- Push yourself to the limit with Freestyle High Intensity Interval Training. Designed to get results quickly by mixing short intense bursts of exercise with short recovery periods.
- freestyle TOTAL BODY - Challenge your whole body with this total body workout. Using full body movements and a mix of freestyle equipment to maximise your results.
- freestyle POWER - Looking to increase your power? With big movements and longer rest periods this team workout will help improve your overall power.
You can also check out our freestyle boards which are stocked full of 'How To' user guides for all of the equipment.
For more information on freestyle please speak to a member of the team.