INGREDIENTS (SERVES 2):
- 1 tsp coconut oil, for frying
- 1 small red onion, finely diced
- 400g butternut squash, cut into small cubes
- 2 red chillies, deseeded and finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 tbsp cider vinegar
- 6 free-range eggs
- 150g feta cheese, in crumbled chunks
- 1 small handful of coriander, to serve
- Preheat the grill.
- Heat the coconut oil in a large frying pan then add the red onion and butternut squash and cook for about 15 minutes over a medium heat until soft.
- Mix the chilli, garlic and cider vinegar in a bowl then add to the frying pan with the squash. Stir until it is all lightly covered.
- Pour the eggs over the mixture and scatter over the feta cheese in even chunks across the pan. Cook until the base is set, then place under the grill until the top is completely cooked.
- Sprinkle with the coriander before serving.