INGREDIENTS (SERVES 2):
- 2 sweet potatoes, peeled and chopped into chunks
- Coconut oil, for greasing and frying
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 red onion, finely diced
- 200g skinless chicken breast, cut into chunks
- 1 tsp paprika, plus extra for sprinkling
- 200g tinned chopped tomatoes
- 1 ripe avocado, stone removed and flesh cut into chunks
- 2 tbsp sour cream
- 1 small handful of fresh coriander
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas Mark 6.
- Massage the sweet potato chunks with a little coconut oil, season well and then place onto a foil-lined tray. Bake in the oven for about 35 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat a small amount of coconut oil in a frying pan, add the garlic and red onion and fry gently until slightly softened. Add the chicken breast chunks, lightly season with paprika and a pinch of salt and pepper and brown the chicken for a few minutes.
- Add the chopped tomatoes, then leave to simmer for 20 minutes until thickened.
- Once the sweet potato is cooked, add to the pan and stir through.
- Plate up, add the avocado, sour cream and sprinkle with fresh coriander paprika and serve.
(Recipes taken from The Body Bible. Photography © Martin Poole.)