ARE YOU READY FOR THE BATTLE ROPE CHALLENGE?
Load up the Sled with 50% of your body weight. You need a Sled track 10 meters in length.
Start the clock and push your Sled to 2 metres, drag / pull it back to the start.
Push to 4 meters, drag back to the start.
Complete the same to 6 meters, 8 meters and 10 meters.
Complete the whole routine twice.
Submit the amount of time it took you to complete both runs. No cheating, whole of the Sled over the target line and back to start every time!
Sled Push/Pull Challenge
- Stage 1 - push your Sled to 2 metres, drag / pull it back to the start
- Stage 2 - Push to 4 meters, drag back to the start
- Stage 3 - Push to 6 meters, drag back to the start
- Stage 4 - Push to 8 meters, drag back to the start
- Stage 5 - Push to 10 meters, drag back to the start
- Let's go again! Repeat Stage 1 - 5
Top 5 Open
|00:37||Dee||London Shepherds Bush|
|00:56||Max||London Gracechurch Street Bank|
|00:56||Svjetlana||London Spitalfields Tower (Shoreditch)|
Ready to Start?
Find a club near you