- 200g tenderstem broccoli
- 50g fresh garden peas (or pre-cooked from frozen)
- 6 large free range eggs
- 50g feta cheese
- 1 red chilli, finely sliced
- 1 tsp organic butter
- A small handful of fresh coriander, finely chopped
- 1/2 lemon
- Pre heat the oven to 220 degrees.
- Prepare the broccoli by removing around 3/4 of the stalk from the head of the broccoli, and then finely chopping the stalks into small chunks, but leaving the head of the broccoli whole.
- In a frying pan, heat half the butter and add your sliced chilli, tenderstem broccoli, peas, and season with a little salt and pepper, frying them off until lightly charred, then leave to stand.
- Next, break your eggs into a separate bowl and whisk until fully combined, then season and stir in the broccoli, peas and chilli mixture.
- Using your hands, finally crumble in your feta.
- In a large saucepan, heat the remainder of your butter and then place the saucepan over the hob on a high heat to cook for around 3 minutes, or until it starts to come together and set.
- Then place the pan into the oven to cook for a further 8-10 minutes until golden on top.
- Remove and serve with a sprinkling of fresh coriander, an extra grind of black pepper and a squeeze of lemon.