With rice noodles as the base, fresh chilli, coriander, soy sauce and crushed nuts make this vegan dish truly unmissable.
Ingredients (serves 4):
- 2 limes, juiced
- 4 tbsp soy sauce
- 4 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 tbsp agave nectar
- 2 tbsp Sriracha, or chilli sauce, to taste
- 175ml hot water
- 400g rice noodles
- 4 large carrots, peeled
- 2 courgettes
- 4 red chillies, seeded and sliced on the bias, for garnish
- 80g peanuts, to garnish
- Whisk together the lime juice, soy sauce, peanut butter, agave nectar, Sriracha, and hot water in a small saucepan set over a medium heat. Bring to a gentle simmer then remove from the heat.
- Soak the noodles in a large bowl of hot water until soft, about 10-15 minutes.
- In the meantime, cut the ends from the carrots and courgettes. Working one by one, pass through a spiraliser to create strands.
- Drain the noodles when ready and divide between serving bowls, along with the carrot and courgette.
- Spoon over the peanut sauce and top with sliced chillies and peanuts before serving.