From improved mental health to sharper decision-making, a fitter workplace can make a big difference to your business.
- Healthy people perform better at work
- Improved fitness builds focus and confidence
- Staying in shape reduces health problems
- Regular exercise improves concentration
We've supported 100,000s members keeping motivated and feeling fit since 1993. Let us help your employees do the same. With a corporate membership, we'll work with your company to provide the following health and wellness benefits:
- Group team building events
- On site wellness events
- 12 month wellness plans
"It has been an absolute pleasure working with the Fitness First Team, who have been looking after our staff members for over 7 years now. They have gone above and beyond to support us with any request, from prompt action to membership queries, to supporting our Corporate Wellness days and events."
Pippa Nichols, Benefits & Wellbeing Adviser, Knight Frank
INTERESTED IN CORPORATE MEMBERSHIP?
Benefits for your employees:
- Access innovative classes, fitness programmes and facilities
- Work out with your colleagues, partner up and motivate each other
- Explore new workout ideas and techniques. Train your own way
- Find out how to keep fit even when you're not in the club
- Work with our experts to get the most from your membership
Benefits for your company:
- Improve team performance
- Grow employee confidence and morale
- Create a happier working environment
- Support a healthier workforce
- Attract new recruits and increase retention
"News UK has been partnering with Fitness First for over 10 years and our employees have benefited from well-equipped facilities and access to qualified Personal Trainers. All supporting our employees in their ongoing health and wellbeing. Fitness First have also helped us with site visits and taking part in our in-house health and wellbeing initiatives."
Paul Bird, Group Pensions & Reward Director, News UK
CORPORATE MEMBERSHIP OPTIONS
FULL COMPANY INVOICE
Pay the whole amount for your employees and benefit from free trials, events and no joining fee. Salary deduction.
PART COMPANY INVOICE
Contribute a portion of the membership fee with the remainder paid by the employee via Direct Debit
DIRECT DEBITGET IN TOUCH
Find a club near you