THIS FRESH AND ZINGY BLACKBERRY FROZEN YOGHURT IS THE PERFECT HEALTHY SWEET TREAT FOR AFTER DINNER OR AS A SNACK ON A SUMMER’S DAY. NOTE, YOU WILL NEED AN ICE CREAM MAKER FOR THIS RECIPE.
INGREDIENTS (SERVES 4):
- 475g cups low-fat vanilla yoghurt
- 100ml semi-skimmed milk
- 3 tbsp light agave nectar
- 300g blackberries
- Combine the yoghurt, milk, and agave nectar in a large mixing bowl. Stir until the agave nectar has dissolved.
- Purée the blackberries in a food processor. Strain the purée through a fine sieve into the yoghurt mixture and discard the seeds. Stir the mixture well.
- Pour the mixture into an ice cream machine and churn, according to the manufacturer's instructions, until semi-frozen and soft. Cover and freeze until firm, about 2-3 hours.
- Remove the frozen yoghurt from the freezer and leave to stand for 5 minutes before scooping and ser