- 1/2 banana, mashed
- 1 egg
- 2tbsp porridge oats
- 1tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1 apple, peeled and diced into chunks
- 200g raspberries
- 25g mixed seeds
- 1/2 tsp butter
- Begin by placing your apple into a saucepan and covering with water. Bring to the boil and then reduce the heat. Then add your cinnamon and nutmeg, and leave to gently simmer until the apples are softened.
- Meanwhile, mix your oats, mashed banana and egg until completely combined.
- Heat the butter in a large non-stick frying pan and pour about a third of your mixture in the pan to cook. When one side is well formed, flip and cook the other side. Repeat for the remaining mixture.
- Drain any excess water from your apples, and then combine with the raspberries and mixed seeds.
- Serve the pancakes topped with the warm fruit and a drizzle of honey if desired!
YOU CAN FIND MORE DELICIOUS RECIPES, WHICH ARE PERFECT FOR EVERYDAY, BY VIEWING OUR RECIPE CATEGORY ON INSIDE TRACK.