Burn Off Your Bills
Terms and Conditions
- The promoter of the competition is Fitness First Clubs Limited (Company No. 03207791) whose registered office address is Whelco Place, Enfield Street, Wigan, Lancashire, WN5 8DB, United Kingdom.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Fitness First UK will pay £300 to 5 lucky winners each to help with their January energy bills.
- Fitness First UK is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- Members and guests visiting one of the Fitness First clubs on Monday 16th January only will be entered into the draw.
- Full list of participating clubs and opening hours available here. Opening hours may differ from one club to another, please check each club description on our website.
- Every participant must sign in when entering the club:
- Members must swipe in (using the FFX App by scanning their bar code) or sign in at reception with Fitness First staff to be entered into the draw.
- Guests must register at reception. If they have an appointment booked, they must sign in.
- Participants and Fitness First clubs’ users must be 18 or over.
- Winners will be selected at random based on swipe (members) or desk registration (guests).
- To ensure fairness for all, we will only allow 1 entry per person for the purpose of the draw.
- Winners will be selected on 31st January and contacted by Fitness First Head Office.
- If any entrant is disqualified from the Competition, Fitness First UK in its sole discretion may decide whether a replacement should be selected. In this event, any further entrant will be selected on the same criteria as the original entrant and will be subject to these Rules.
- The £300 payment will be done by bank transfer only
- You may not enter the competition if you are an employee or immediate relative of any employee of Fitness First Clubs ltd or any affiliate companies or any other person professionally connected with us.
- Fitness First UK reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of force majeure or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of Fitness First UK’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to participants as soon as possible by us.
- Fitness First UK cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury, or disappointment suffered by any participant entering the competition or as a result of accepting any prize. Fitness First UK is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment or software, failure of any email or entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, telephone lines or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participant's or any other person's computer or mobile telephone related to or resulting from participation in the competition.
- Any personal data relating to the winners, or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with the United Kingdom’s Data Protection Legislation and any subordinate legislation passed under the Act.
- Any personal data relating to entrants will not be disclosed to a third party without the individual’s consent.
- By using our clubs, all participants agree to our Health pledge and our Gym Etiquette
- The competition and these terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. You and the Promoter irrevocably agree that the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim or matter or to settle any dispute which may arise out of or in connection with these Terms & Conditions and that accordingly any proceedings may be brought in such courts.